Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what happened?

I apologize for not having my recap post up. Um...and this is not it either. I'll give you a hint as to why. One verse that caught my eye (and my head) this week was "for I am the Lord, who heals you." (Ex 15:26) I am grateful that He is. (I also wish He would allow people with germs and contagious illnesses to glow a particular color so we would know them when we see them. And as an added bonus, it would be nice if the germs that they leave behind when they touch phones, TV remotes, door knobs, etc, would glow as well. So that some poor unsuspecting person wouldn't pick up the aforementioned germs and spread them all around to his or her family.)

As you might have guessed, three out of four of us have been dealing with some form of the dreaded "stomach virus." And while we are recovering from this inconvenience, the effects of it are not particularly conducive to deep thoughts about the Word. With that said, I am planning on posting my recap tonight or tomorrow.

I hope all is well (and healthy) with you. (don't forget to wash your hands!)

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you. Silence can mean many things--most not that good. I hope you are feeling better--there is some kind of bug going around here that really grabs you. I am praying for you. Don't worry about anything peripheral right now--just concentrate on getting well and getting back to normal. Love you, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in prayer for you, knew something was wrong...will pray for all of you to feel strong and well again.

    Love, Annette H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family get rid of this virus! I have been washing my hands frequently as I don't want it any where near me! Rest and recover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen, I hope you guys are healing!!! I got whammied by a viral infection this week and ran a deliriously high fever of 103 for a couple days...deep thoughts gave way to no thoughts!! My kids are now playing pass with a nasty stomach virus. Ugh! Sruvival mode is here but praise to the God who heals us!!

    ReplyDelete