Sunday, May 10, 2009

this weeks recap...

A Psalm...

In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation. (5:3)

But let all who take refuge in You be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may rejoice in You. (5:11)

My steps have held to Your paths, my feet have not slipped. (17:5)

Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings. (17:8)

When I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing Your likeness. (17:15)

for Your love is ever before me; and I walk continually in Your truth. (26:3)

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. (28:7)

O LORD my God, I called to You for help and You healed me. (30:2)

...but His favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night but rejoicing comes in the morning. (30:5)

God is our refuge and strength; an ever-resent help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea. (46:1-2)

Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to Your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. (51:1-2)

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. (51:10)

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. (62:1-2)

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge. (62:5-8)

O God, You are my God; earnestly I seek you, my soul thirsts for You, my body longs for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. (63:1)

Be not far from me, O God; come quickly, O my God, to help me. (71:12)

but as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more. My mouth will tell of Your righteousness, of Your salvation all day long, though I know not it's measure. (71:14-15)

You are the God who performs miracles; (77:14)

In the day of my trouble I will call to You for You will answer me. (86:7)

I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, I will glorify Your Name forever. (86:12)

4 comments:

  1. A feast of His word...

    Love, Annette H

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Psalms have something to say for every state of heart, for comfort, for cleansing, for reassurance, for hope. His Word is everything. These are some of my favorite verses and a healing balm. Love, Annette G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spending all these days in the Psalms!

    Blessings
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete