Sunday, January 4, 2009

Housekeeping

I put a list of everyone who has a blog and is reading through the Bible this year on my sidebar. If you have a blog and I missed it, please forgive me. And remind me. Or let me know the secret magical code to your blog. I'll be happy to list you for the whole world to see.

That said, I know that everyone who is reading will not be doing a weekly recap. And that's fine. Really. No pressure here. I just wanted everybody to get a chance to know each other. (although I suspect that most of you know each other already.) I would encourage you to encourage each other on this journey. I know from experience that nothing agitates satan more than believers drawing closer to God. And while the journey is long and there will be obstacles along the way, the end result is definitely worth it.

It is my intention to post a recap of the week's readings this evening. (yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes James 4:14) Monday morning doesn't work so well for me because I should be getting ready for work, getting kid(s) up for school and so forth. I know that everyone will not be doing a weekly recap but if you do, please drop by and let me know.

I am praying that God will reveal Himself to each one of you this year. Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I started my readings and will be back here often to check on everyone! Thank you, Karen! I'm excited to see what God wants me to understand this time around!
    Love you,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my first post up since I had time this evening. I'm looking forward to it and I really appreciate you doing this for us, Karen!

    Blessings
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm joining in...thought I am late in starting. My blog is www.sherylsstuff.blogspot.com

    Sheryl Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a blog, but will be joining you as well..I'm a little late.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete