Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Wednesday

I've pondered the idea of having a regular day for prayer requests on this blog. Since I normally work late on Wednesdays, it seems like it might be the best day for something like this. If you have any additional requests, please feel free to put them in the comments or send me an email.

Here are the things that I am aware of at this very moment:

Yvonne will be herding a group of eighth graders to Washington DC on the school's annual pilgrimage. Please pray for patience and safety for them as they leave on the 25th.

Bev had a PET scan last week to determine where the cancer is and so forth. I'm not sure what results she's had but I know that she needs the healing and comforting touch of our Heavenly Father.

Sheryl and her family as her husband continues to look for work.

The Compassion Bloggers will be headed to India on Friday.

Stellan had his heart surgery yesterday. The surgeon put it like this: "a good play with an awful hand." The hope is that the surgery was successful enough to last until Stellan is big enough to have some better options. Either way, it went well and he is recovering. (and so is his mama.)

Kayleigh and her family have a desperate need right now.

Today is Junior Ring Ceremony. I have known most of these kids since they were itty bitty and it boggles my mind to think that they are now one short year away from graduation.

We will be consulting with Jessi's back surgeon in the next few weeks as we try to determine what the best course of action is for Jonathan. Pray that we might have the wisdom to make the best decision for him. (that involves the least amount of pain.)



I also encourage you to pray for one another, that we will stay the course with our readings and that our hearts would be sensitive to whatever God would have us see.

Enjoy the week!

1 comment:

  1. I want in...! I will pray for everyone and I'd appreciate prayers as I have been obsessed lately with what I am going to call the.. Feeling like a 12-year-old-awkward-extremely-insecure-girl-as-a-47-year-old-empty-nester-woman-who hopes it's just hormones!
    Thanks! I feel better just getting that off my chest! Have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete