Sunday, December 21, 2008

Why am I here?

Well, it's a year long story.

In November of 2007, I had surgery. While the surgery itself was successful, I had a little issue afterwards with internal bleeding. This little issue kept me off my feet for much longer than I had intended. I originally wanted to take a winter bible study at my church but since I was having difficulty working more than four or five hours a day, I didn't see any way that I could add anything else to my schedule. Then, one of the blogs that I read mentioned two different online bible studies that were going to be starting in January of 2008. One of the studies was a chronological reading through the Bible. I decided that this was something I could handle and purchased a chronological Bible. And God moved. In mighty and miraculous ways.

Now we are at the end of 2008 and I feel led to do it again in 2009. I can't wait to see what He wants me to see this upcoming year. (I know I missed so much and yet I know I learned to much!)

And so, a new blog is born. Basically, at this point and time, this blog will have the month's readings listed and I suppose it might contain any other thoughts that we might have on the journey. (I'm hoping that others join me. Mary Jane, now would be a really good time for you to start posting regularly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment